Sunday, June 23, 2013

45 Days Left!

So I have forty-five days until I enter the Guatemala Missionary Training Center! I thought that it was about time to start my mission blog that my parents and other relatives can update throughout my mission.

I won't go into why I decided to go on a mission right now (that will be a later blog post), but I know that it is what I need to be doing in my life right now. I have prayed about it and have done a lot to get to where I can go on a mission and be prepared to go. I love the Lord and the Gospel and the peace that I get from it. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Days Saints. I know that this is the true church on the earth today. I know that our prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, receives revelation for those on the earth today. I know that the Book of Mormon is indeed another testament of Jesus Christ and that there is a power in that book that can be felt when read. I know that the Atonement is a real thing that we can take part of to feel peace and clean from our sins, trials, and ailments. I know that I can be with my family for time and all eternity. I love the knowledge that I gain from the Gospel.

I will try to post as much as I can before I go. Hopefully I can help people through what I write. For those who are reading this, you can do hard things. You can turn to the Lord for His help, for without Him, we cannot do anything. But through Him, we can do all things. Go forth and be strong, to whoever is reading this. So, until next time, God be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment